We want to personally invite you to be a part of our team. Cherie and I are so humbled that you would consider partnering with us. We can't wait to start partnering with you.
Did you know that when you partner to a ministry like ours, that our success is your success? You become spiritual beneficiaries with us in all the fruit that comes from our labor. All of the programs we run, the ministry we do, and the people we impact are all credited to you as Heaven’s reward. God is glorified through you just as much as who you are supporting! You also reap the reward with us and your life will definitely be impacted by this kind of partnership!
So what is Bolz Ministries doing?
- We help to oversee a local church in Los Angeles that is geared towards the arts and entertainment community.
- We oversee a relational network of 60+ young ministry leaders who have ministry bases around the world. We meet with them once a year and relationally resource them throughout the year.
- We teach people all over the world how to Translate God's voice in ways that impact themselves, and the world around them.
- We are developing relational connections between Christians in the entertainment industry. We are actively growing an organic network of friends who work towards uniting around what God is doing across the creative industries.
- We are developing an inspirational Christian TV talk show.
- We are producing a documentary on Christians in film & television, as well as appearing in other peoples documentaries. (look for Shawn in some of Darren Wilson's upcoming films)
- We are producing resources like our new book: Translating God, as well as teaching series, curriculum, and videos that are provoking Christians to maturity!
- We are spreading our message through Christian TV shows across the world (in 2016 look for us on XPMedia's Patricia King show, the Leon Fontain show on Miracle Channel, Cornerstone TV, Lesea Network, and more).
- We are partnering with various justice organizations to see issues of extreme poverty healed as well as the youth of the next generation empowered. (www.justiceisbeautiful.com, www.playforlife.com)